Thousands of people every year find out about ozone and the wonderful
things that it can do, but everyone has the same questions:
What, How, When, Why, Where, Who?
• What is Ozone?
• Where does Ozone come from?
• What does Ozone Do? Where can it be used?
• What is Medical Ozone Therapy?
• What does the Ozone do when used for Medical Ozone Therapy?
• When Would I use Ozone Therapy?
• Will Ozone Therapy work for me? Will ozone work for diabetes,
arthritis, lupus, Lyme disease, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue,
and thousands of other diseases?
• Why? What are the advantages of Ozone over more traditional therapies?
• How Do I Use Ozone Therapy?
• What are the Side Effects of Ozone?
• Where do I get Ozone Treatments?
• How Do I find an Ozone Doctor?
• Where do I find more information about ozone to help me understand
We can Help You!
When one first hears about the amazing things
that ozone can do for your health the most common reaction
is: confusion! How
is it possible that something that is so effective in so many
diseases is not used in every hospital and medical clinic? Well,
that question it is a whole topic unto itself, and is covered
in this related article that you will find here: Why Isn’t
Ozone Used Everywhere?
In this article
we are assuming that you have heard enough about ozone to trust
that it works, and you are interested in learning
more about ozone; where to get it and how to use it. After you
read this and other information you'll be a big fan of Ozone. You might not quite be an expert, but you will be well on your way to understanding ozone, how it works, and why it works..
Next: Basic Fact 1 - What is Ozone....